WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. FREE LOCAL
DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDERS
get 5% off your first purchase
when you subscribe to newsletter
free monogram available
on small products
This website is operated by BELLA by emma. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BELLA by emma.
Returns, exchanges and refunds
- Returns and exchanges are not allowed as products are highly personalised and made to order.
- All confirmed orders are considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled.
- Refunds are not allowed once an order is confirmed as every products are made to order.
Incorrect and Defective Products
- All returns of incorrect and defective products must be in brand new condition and with their original care-card. Products should not have been worn, altered, or have any visible defects which BELLA by emma deem render the item unsuitable for resale.
- Handcrafted items are crafted by hands totally from scratch, without involvement of any machines. As such, it is inevitable that minor imperfections like slight uneven cutting of material and stitching might be noticed. These are not considered defects.
- A return of the products will be arranged upon verification. Any shipping fees incurred will be absorbed by BELLA by emma.
- A replacement will be shipped to you with no additional charges upon receipt of the incorrect/defective item. In the situation where a replacement is not available, we will refund you the purchase price of the order item including any postage fees paid.
Product Descriptions and Images
- BELLA by emma tries to ensure that all product descriptions and images uploaded are accurate to the best of our ability. However, BELLA by emma is not liable for the complete accuracy, validity, completeness and reliability of all product descriptions and images uploaded on any form of platforms.
- BELLA by emma disclaim any liabilities that might arise due to your assumptions that our products will be fit for any intended purposes you might have contemplated or how the product will look on/suitable for each individual as a result of your reliance on any form of product description and images uploaded on any form of platforms.
- All images uploaded on the website, social media platforms and any other platforms of all kinds are strictly for illustrative purposes. The colors of the products may vary slightly from any photos uploaded on the website or social media platforms due to strong lightings used during shooting and also the color calibration of the device used to view them. BELLA by emma however aims to reflect the true color of the products when viewed on screen as much as possible.
- BELLA by emma strives to standardise the manufacturing processes of all products. However, due to the handmade manufacturing processes, it is inevitable that products measurements may vary up to 1 inch.
- Also, the prints/colors of the fabric/leather might vary slightly from pieces to pieces due to the cutting of fabrics/leather. Texts monogrammed might be slightly uneven depending on the texture of the material it is being monogrammed on.
- As such, the above stated are not considered as defects and BELLA by emma refuses any sort of liability that might arise as such.
- BELLA by emma reserves all rights to deny acceptance of products which do not adhere to any of the conditions set as return of defective product.
- BELLA by emma do not extend any warranties or guarantees of any kind for products sold, unless separately stated.
- BELLA by emma takes pride in using quality materials in the manufacturing of all our products. All materials (including any vegan leather, genuine leather, fabric, hardware, monogram texts) used in the manufacturing process of our products are subjected to natural wear and tear overtime. Please avoid scratching of and minimise contact with hardwares and monogram texts as it will accelerate rusting of metals and fading/peeling of monogrammed texts.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally, there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, shipping times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on our website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- In the situation where an order contains both instocks and handcrafted/backorder products, BELLA by emma will send out the products/notify you for self-collection as one package once the last handcrafted/backorder item is ready to be shipped. Please note that in the event that you need the instocks to be delivered to you first, an additional delivery charge of $4 is applicable. Alternatively, you may opt for free self collection.
- Where an order contains more than one handcrafted/backorder products, the order will be shipped/ready for self-collection as one package once the last handcrafted/backorder product is ready to be shipped.
- The estimated date of shipping for backorder products are subjected to changes depending on manufacturing timelines.
- Newly updated estimated date of shipping will be reflected duly on the website and/or in order status update emails sent to you.
Personal Data Protection
- By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive marketing communications through email from BELLA by emma.
- By registering for an account with BELLABYEMMA and providing us with specified personal information during a purchase, you have consented that BELLA by emma can collect, use and disclose your personal data in situations where it is required in order to complete the sales and delivery process.
Rights To Contents and Images
- BELLA by emma is the owner of and reserves all rights to all contents and images posted by us on this website and on any other platforms used by BELLA by emma. You may not upload, distribute, reproduce or in any way use such contents and images, unless with prior permission from BELLA by emma.
Updates To Website
- Please read the terms and conditions before you continue to access the website, register an account with BELLA by emma subscribe to newsletters and make any purchases from this website.
- By using this website in any way, you have agreed that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions in its entirely.
- BELLA by emma reserves all rights to make changes to any content of this website at any point of time without prior notification.